Monday, June 8, 2009

Cleaning is such fun

While the boys have been gone I tackled cleaning their room, the playroom and my room - basically the upstairs. It took me close to 3 hours to get their room picked up, toys put in the right places and vacuumed!! We had to get a new vacuum because ours completely dies and with 4 boys you can't really go without for too long! This vacuum has lights on the front of it that tell you when the floor is clean or if it is dirty(weird I know) red is dirty and green is clean. I am vacuumning and vacuuming and vacuuming and th elight just keeps being red!! It would flash green every once in awhile but it stayed mostly red!!! How sad is that! I guess our old vacuum didnt work long before it died or could it be that I haven't vacuumed in forever????
I will post pics of what I painted tonight - after all the cleaning!!! I had funa nd went a little crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment