Thursday, November 13, 2008

One last post before bed....

of course it is 1am and here I am on my blog....but I do have some questions for my fellow bloggers in regards to Blog Etiquette! I am compelled to answer every comment I have gotten so far - it is the OCD in me but it is also the need to build relationships and I just love the nice things and the comraderie that has already been shown to me! So - what is the protocol on answering back to comments? How do you get involved in things I have been told are called memes? Any other blog rules I should know about please pass them along!!
I hope all of you are sleeping comfy and cozy in oyur beds - I am outta here!!!

4 comments:

  1. You mean there are rules to blogging? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't need to comment on comments unless you want to...It might be like sending a thank you note for a thank you note...and we'd never get back to our kids! I will love you no matter what! I enjoy getting to peek in on your life this way, from miles away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOPE! Don't comment unless absolutely necessary. You can go to their blog and comment back if it makes you feel better.
    (IMHO) But most times, if you post here, they won't see it anyway. Sometimes people will reply to their own post if they need to straighten something out. HA HA HA! I FOUND YOU FIRST...NOW I can sleep easier!

    ReplyDelete