Saturday, March 21, 2009

one project done....



I finished the sign I have been working on for my room today!! My hubby was sweet enough to hang it for me and I love it!!! I am always very critical of the lettering when I do stuff because I am too impatient to use a stencil - so the lettering is not perfect by any means but it sure does look cute on my wall!! You can't tell in the picture but the walls in our room are a beautiful shade of turqouise and the colors on the sign look so good against it!!! I do love to paint and decorate!!

This cost me nothing! I had the boards in the garage(they are old cabinet doors I bought last year at $1 each and i have a whole box of them) and of course I have lots of paint upstairs!! I wanted the sign to be bigger because the space it is in is bigger but to buy a different board or canvas it just wasnt worth it!!

3 comments:

  1. I like it. But I am a sucker for your stuff!
    Love you more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo cute!! You're a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job! I love the lettering. And I {love} turquoise walls!

    ReplyDelete