Thursday, April 29, 2010

DeCluttered

Okay - it is done....the house is officially decluttered!! We got rid of 2 couches, 2 chairs, 4 bookshelves, 1 loft bed, 2 side tables, 2 desks, 1 buffet and that is just the BIG stuff! I am sitting back in shock looking at that list - how did I let that happen - okay, okay I know. it is my love of thrift stores and yard sales!
A friend was here today helping me pack up some stuff and she kept saying how big my house looked with all that stuff gone and my oldest keeps saying how clean it looks!! I guess I should really listen to what they are saying since I am LOVING how clean my house looks!!
This has been a very busy 2 weeks of cleaning out and I know I keep talking about it but maybe that is because God keeps talking to me about it and convicting me to NOT do this again!!
There are so many more important things to do with my time and I am so excited to have the space and the mindset to be able to do them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment