Sunday, June 7, 2009

The boys are going camping...

Woohoo!! The boys are going camping without me!! They are leaving after church tomorrow and will come back on Monday afternoon! What to do with a quiet house???? Well - I discussed with a friend of mine that I desperatley need some one on one time with God and now I will have it! She did warn me(knowing me very well) that if I try to sit still at home and not do projects it will be very hard for me!!! I am going to give it my all because God and I have drifted way too far away from each other and I need to be Renewed in his Love, Trust, Faith and some more of His Love!! I am very excited to have this quiet time with my Lord and Savior!!!
Maybe I will float around in the pool while I am quiet????
Do you think I could paint a room as long as I am Quiet and hanging out with God while doing it???
It is so hard for me to sit still and do nothing. It is even harder to only do one thing at a time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment