Monday, March 30, 2009

Co-Op....

I want to go to co-op but my kids don't - until now! We visited last Friday and now they are gung-ho and whining becasue they can't wait to go back...aaarrrrgggghhhhh!!! Why are they never happy! I have been pushing co-op all year and they wanted nothing to do with it and now they won't stop talking about it!!
What is co-op? Is it a place for your kids to get classes like music,art and maybe science with actual experiments that they might not get at home? Is it a place for homeschooling kids to socialize? is it a place for moms to socialize?? That is what I would like co-op to be but how in the world do you meet all those needs in one place?? I think if we could figure it out we would have the perfect co-op!! But until then........we will stay home - just kidding!! We will make do with what is available!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment